Jump to navigation Jump to search
Paimio, Suomi, is a town and municipality of Finland.
It is located in the province of Western Finland and is part of the Southwest Finland region. The municipality is unilingually Finnish.
Paimio is best known for Paimio Sanatorium operating as a part of Turku University Hospital. It was built in 1932 and designed by architect Alvar Aalto and originally served as a tuberculosis sanatorium.
Paimio centre is called Vista, divided by the church hill to Upper Vista (Ylä-Vista) and Lower Vista (Ala-Vista).
At this page you would find hikes in this place.
- Paimio, Suomi at Wikipedia (english)
Pages in category "Paimio, Suomi"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- 21-04-2019 11:13 - 6,4 km - Paimio, Suomi
- 23-03-2019 18:59 - 7,3 km - Paimio, Suomi
- 24-03-2019 12:00 - 7,2 km - Paimio, Suomi
- 25-03-2019 08:24 - 2,9 km - Paimio, Suomi
- 25-03-2019 10:32 - 8,2 km - Paimio, Suomi
- 25-03-2019 18:49 - 1,9 km - Paimio, Suomi
- 26-03-2019 14:28 - 1,5 km - Paimio, Suomi
- 27-03-2019 14:09 - 17,1 km - Paimio, Suomi
- 29-03-2019 08:35 - 1,9 km - Paimio, Suomi